An Attitude is an expression of favor or disfavor towards a person, place or anything.
TYPES OF ATTITUDE
There is two types of attitude:
1. Positive Attitude
2. Negative attitude
An attitude is an evolution of an attitude object, ranging from extremely negative to extremely to positive. It could be concrete, abstract or just about anything in your environment.
Positive attitude helps you cope more easily with the daily affairs of life. It brings optimism into your life, and makes it easier to avoid worries and negative thinking. If you adopt it as a way of life, it will bring constructive changes in your life, and makes them happier, brighter and more successful.
5 steps to a Happy Life with Positive Attitude
We all want a happy life, and we all know that having a positive attitude feels better than a negative one. But for some reason, we are all attracted to and can be easily drawn to the negative side. How do we go about to establish a more positive attitude as a daily habit?
Step 1: Believe Happiness is a choice
Step 2: Rid your life of Negativity
Step 3: Look for the Positive in Life
Step 4: Reinforce positivity in yourself
Step 5: Share Happiness with others
A negative attitude really does affect your quality of life. Sometimes it takes control of your life and you see everything in possible way. You are Not happy and the people around you are not happy, either.
Here is a list of words that describe negative attitude:
Aggression, anger, blame, depression, selfishness, irresponsibility, jealousy, pessimism, prejudice, pride, resentment, revenge, dishonesty, thoughtlessness, unemotional and untrusting.
Effects of Negativity
Now that you have a list of words that describe negative attitude, maybe you would like to know what they do to you. Let’s look at the crippling effects of negativity. For example:
1. Negativity can change the way you look at everything and keep you from enjoying many things that can bring you joy.
2. It keeps you from trying new things that may be wonderful.
3. It can also keep you from maturing and learning how to cope with the challenges of life.
4. Negativity can lead to sadness, depression, stress and giving up on life.
5. It can take away your energy and motivation. Instead of a go-getter, you become a hopeless case who cannot help themselves.
How to Stop Being So Negative
Try these action steps to recharge your attitude into being more positive:
1. Make a list of the things for which you are thankful. You should do this thing at least once a day. It will help you focus on things to be appreciated and, with practice, you will find many things to be thankful for.
2. Try to find something positive in any situation.
3. Work hard and keep your dream big.
4. You must try to change yourself not to others.
From my life experience I would say it that with a positive attitude you achieve you goal and positive attitude makes you more and more successful in your life.